This policy seeks to clearly describe:
- The types of information we collect from our costumers and website users (“you”);
- The purposes for collection; and
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal.
We take your privacy very seriously and appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We will use your personal information in accordance with this policy unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes.
Privacy laws in Canada generally define "personal information" as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title, or business contact information.
This policy applies to information we collect, use, or disclose about you:
- on the website unreserved.com (our “Website”);
- via email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those advertising or applications include links to this policy; or
- when you use any other of our services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices for collecting, processing, and storing your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website and services, you indicate that you understand, accept, and consent to the practices described in this policy. This policy may change from time to time. We will notify you in advance of any material changes to this policy, and your continued use of our Website after being notified of the material changes will indicate you understand, accept and consent to any new ways that we collect, use, and disclose your personal information.
1. INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use the following information from and about you:
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use the following different methods to collect your information:
2.1. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
2.2. Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
2.3 Third party ad servers
Some content or applications on the Website, including advertisements, are served by third parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine ...
6. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
7. DATA SECURITY
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. DATA RETENTION
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
9. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE